Colloidal Nano Meter Particles Of Silver (Ag)
In Ayurveda, silver has been used in the form of Bhasma, called Rajat Bhasma, for 5000 years in India. Ayurvedic formulations use silver in small amounts to treat various infections and allergies. Silver is used as a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent. Filo Lifesciences Pvt Ltd is the leading Colloidal Nano Silver Particles suppliers in India. We manufacture top grade NMPS silver for Ayurvedic sector. It is prepared by our unique proprietary process which reduces Ag+ to metallic silver (Ag0).
These colloidal nano meter particles of silver are stabilized by using an effective protective polymer. Nanosilver is a powerful germicidal and sterilizing agent, non-toxic to humans, plants or animals. NMPS silver can kill germs by binding pathogens. It is lethal to over 650 diseases causing pathogenic amoeba, bacteria, biofilms, fungi, virus, yeasts and moulds, etc. New strains of bacteria classified as MDR (Multiple Drug Resistant) like MRSA and MRSE are resistant to all pharmaceutical antibiotics, but colloidal nano silver proves effective against them.
Benefits and properties of NMPS Silver for topical applications:
- Colloidal silver has anti-inflammatory properties, which can soothe eye infections like conjunctivitis.
- It stimulates skin and tissue healing and reduces inflammation.
- Used to treat psoriasis, acne and staphylococcus infections.
- colloidal silver is a potent antimicrobial agent that helps reduce the length and severity of colds and flu.
- As an active ingredient in creams / ointments used to help prevent and treat wound infections and to promote healthy cell growth.
- As an active ingredient in antiseptic wound dressing lotions.
- As an active ingredient in creams used to treat hemorrhoids.
- As an active ingredient in creams used to treat skin conditions such as corns, warts, small cuts, sores, boils, etc.
In 1 Liter and 5 Liter HDPE Cans.
Colloidal Nano Meter Particles Of Gold (Au)
Use of gold nanoparticles dates back to as early as 2500 BC where “Swarna Bhasma” which translates to “gold ash” is often prescribed as a traditional Ayurvedic treatment. Filo Lifesciences is the leading supplier of NMPS Gold for Ayurvedic purposes. NMPS Gold is a colloidal solution of nanometer particles of pure gold which is photostable.
Gold acts like a catalyst that carries herbal medicine to the targeted organ and enhances its activity. NMPS Gold is prepared by our unique proprietary process which reduces Au+ to metallic Gold (Au0). These colloidal nanometer particles of gold are stabilized using an effective protective polymer. NMPS Gold contains 50 ppm of colloidal nanometer particles of Gold (Au). That is, 1 liter of NMPS Gold solution contains minimum 50 mg of nanometer particles of pure gold. NMPS Gold is not a compound of gold protein or ionic gold.
Benefits and properties of ‘NMPS GOLD’ in Ayurvedic Medicinal Products:
- Acts as a catalyst and a carrier for target delivery in ayurvedic preparations
- Used to treat a variety of diseases like Arthritis, infertility, asthma, diabetes, cancer, etc.
- As an adjuvant for various ayurvedic medicines and herbs to boost their actions and increase the efficacy.
- To boost immunity and cardiac tonic
- As an active ingredient in Ayurvedic medicine used for increasing the immunity.
- Reduces muscular fatigue and helps in digestion ailments
- As an active ingredient in Ayurvedic creams used to treat skin conditions such as Psoriasis, Eczema, allergic infections, and a wide range of bacterial and fungal infections.
In 250 ml, 500 ml and 1 Liter HDPE Cans.